MyChart – Patient Portal
With MyChart You Can:
- Communicate with your healthcare provider.
- Request and cancel appointments.
- Review your after-visit summary, test results, medications, immunization history, and more.
- Request prescription refills.
- View and pay your bill.
- Update your personal information.
Sign Up For MyChart:
In order to sign up for MyChart, you will need to get an activation code; use one of the options below to get access:
- Fill out the form online and receive your activation code via email. (if there are issues, please call us directly (208) 954-8730.)
- Call us Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM by dialing: (208) 954-8730. A staff member will supply you with your activation code over the phone.
- Ask the receptionist at your next visit to email or text your activation code.
- Or, after your visit, you will receive an ‘After-Visit Summary’; the last item on the sheet will be your activation code to sign up for your MyChart account.
Once you receive an activation code, go to the MyChart Signup page to create your account.
If you forget your password, click the “Forgot Password” link on the sign-in page to reset your password online.
After downloading the app, you will need to select Family Medicine Health Center from the list of organizations in Idaho.
If you need assistance in this process, please feel free to contact one of our staff members at (208) 954-8730 – we’d be happy to help you!
The modules to pay your bill through MyChart are currently under construction, we will provide more information once that feature becomes available.
If you have your billing statement, you can make a secure payment online.
Or, call us directly to make your payment by dialing (208) 514-2500 and press 6.
When you activate your MyChart account, you will immediately be able to send secure messages to your primary care physician at FMHC. If you have proxy access for your child, or access to another adult’s MyChart, you will be able to message their primary care physician at FMHC on their behalf.
You will generally receive an answer within a few business days. Please note that MyChart should not be used for urgent situations. Please contact your clinician if the situation requires immediate attention, or dial 911 if it is an emergency.
Results of common lab tests are immediately available in MyChart. Other tests are released 3 or 7 days after finalized, including imaging tests and pathology. Many providers will manually release them earlier, often with explanatory comments.
Please note, for those labs released immediately, you will be seeing results prior to review by your provider. Your provider will continue to communicate with you about results s they review them. In many cases, providers wait until all results are complete before sending a comment.
To connect your MyChart with another participating facility, simply hover over the “Health” icon after you have logged in and navigate to the menu option “Share My Record”. (See Step 1 & 2 below)
You will then be directed to the page seen above in Step 2. Select the option that says “Connect your accounts”, and then follow the prompts.