Outreach and Community Health
COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS (CHWS) AT FAMILY MEDICINE HEALTH CENTER ASSIST COMMUNITY MEMBERS IN SEVERAL AREAS OF NEED.
- Insurance enrollment with health insurance plans Access to Health Care services: Medical, Pediatric, Dental, Behavioral Health, Social Welfare
- Access to Community resources: housing, employment, food, transportation, etc.
- Community involvement in conferences, classes, health fairs, and other events
- Health education for individuals and groups on topics such as:
- Nutrition – Cooking Classes
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Household & Occupational Safety
Appointments with FMHC’s CHWs are available at all FMHC clinics!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR OUTREACH AND COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT:
Luis Lagos: Community Outreach Programs Manager
Phone: (208) 514-2500 Ext. 4011
You can learn more about Idaho Community Health Workers by watching the video below. Featured, you will find our very own Community Health Workers including Luis Lagos, Diane McKinnis, and Clinic Director of our Raymond Clinic, Dr. Jeffrey Edwards.