Outreach and Community Health
COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS (CHWS) AT FAMILY MEDICINE HEALTH CENTER ASSIST COMMUNITY MEMBERS IN SEVERAL AREAS OF NEED.
- Insurance enrollment with health insurance plans Access to Health Care services: Medical, Pediatric, Dental, Behavioral Health, Social Welfare
- Access to Community resources: housing, employment, food, transportation, etc.
- Community involvement in conferences, classes, health fairs, and other events
- Health education for individuals and groups on topics such as:
- Nutrition – Cooking Classes
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Household & Occupational Safety
Appointments with FMHC’s CHWs are available at all FMHC clinics!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR OUTREACH AND COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT:
Luis Lagos: Community Outreach Programs Manager*
Phone: (208) 514-2500 Ext. 4011
|Certified Enrollment Counselors|
|Luis Lagos*, CHW/CEC|
|Martha Madero*, CHW/CEC|
|Diane McKinnis, CHW/CEC|
|Janice Jackson, CHW/CEC|
You can learn more about Idaho Community Health Workers by watching the video below. Featured, you will find our very own Community Health Workers; Luis Lagos and Diane McKinnis. Also featured is our Clinic Director of the Raymond Clinic, Dr. Jeffrey Edwards.