While our mission may be the best reason to join Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, the comprehensive selection of employee benefits is another. Our benefits package offers a wide variety of programs and services to meet the diverse needs of all our faculty, residents, and employees. In addition to progressive health, prescription and dental plans, many employees enjoy the benefits provided by FMRI’s generous insurance plans, retirement savings opportunities, and paid time off.
Non-Tobacco Use Hiring Policy
As part of our commitment to wellness, FMRI has a non-tobacco use hiring policy. All candidates who apply for employment at FMRI must attest to, non-tobacco use of any kind for the past three months. Applicants wishing to stop smoking or using tobacco products can call the Idaho Quitline at 1-800-QUIT NOW or go to www.quitnow.net/idaho to get started.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Two health insurance plan options:
- A PPO Plan with a focus on care guided by a Primary Care Provider with a flexible spending account option.
- A High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Two dental plans
- Vision plan
- Life, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance options
- 403(B) Retirement Plan with Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave (Short-term disability)
Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Reimbursement account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)