One fellow will be selected each year.
Applicants must have completed a 3-year ACGME accredited Family Medicine Residency and be board certified in Family Medicine. At this time, we are not able to sponsor visas for the fellowship.
The fellowship year starts approximately the last week of July. This varies by academic year.
Please submit the following to apply:
- A copy of your CV
- Concise personal statement detailing the following:
- Reasons for pursuing additional training in obstetrics, specifically surgical obstetrics.
- Any previous experience with obstetrical care (both in residency and outside residency).
- Future career goals.
- Letter of support from your Program Director
- Two additional letters of reference, preferably from Family Medicine faculty.
Application deadline is September 1st.
Interviews will be offered at the end of September through the beginning of October.
The fellow will be selected by the end of October.
Send applications to:
Family Medicine Residency of Idaho
Attention: Obstetrics Fellowship Director
777 N. Raymond
Boise, Idaho 83704
Please e-mail any inquiries regarding the fellowship to the director, Dr. Jennifer Cook, at email@example.com