- Full scope family medicine continuity clinic (1 time/week).
- Focused geriatric continuity clinic (1 time/week).
- Geriatric assessment and memory cognition clinic (1 time/week occurring at FMRI and the VA).
- Nursing home rounds (1 time/week).
- Inpatient Geriatric Consult Service (2-3 times/week).
- Home visits (approximately 6 times/year).
- Rehab (one month).
- Palliative Care ( 2 one month rotations).
- Nephrology (2 weeks).
- Podiatry ( 2 weeks).
- Geropsychiatry (2 weeks).
- Long Term Acute Care (2 weeks).
- Neurology movement disorders clinic (2 weeks).
- Wound care clinic (2 weeks).
- Hospice and home care (2 weeks).
- Geriatrics infectious disease (2 weeks).
- Urology (2 weeks).
- Acute Inpatient Care of the elderly (3 one week blocks/year).
- VA geriatrics (one month).
- Three – one month electives which may be done away from FMRI.
- One month for academic project.
- American Geriatrics Society Annual Meeting.
- UCLA Comprehensive Board Review Class in Geriatrics.
- National Medical Directors (Nursing Home) Association meeting.